Saturday, 26 October 2013

Ice Cream Dress


You probably know what this is.. but.. if you don’t.. its the prize from my summer ice cream contest.
Its been awhile… and I’m all hype lol… so I thought I’d just release it.
The original inspiration of this dress was from a SL dress I found on a blog.
(Technically this is kinda like a shock&shame/simmerstore collaboration… but it was never planned to be that way. I’m just dreaming xD)
The download includes my original photoskinned version along with the oneShock&Shame made.
In all honesty.. Vivian’s remake is a shit load better! I recommend using her’s!

Texture by Shock&Shame
Mask by Me
Mesh by Anubis
Connie by KosmoKhaos


3 comments:

  1. Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life and cooking is my passion. I also love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate. Thanks for sharing your article with us.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete